Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: RE: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results

Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 17:37:13 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

Aimee, my fellow FT (and others I assume) addict, post the pictures!

I probably won't see them until Monday (been non-functional since Monday
night at work with a (for me) high fever.  My wife, the RN, always
worries because you can see my functional capability start to
disintegrate at 102 and be completely gone by 103.

Sadly, she once functioned quite well in a crisis with a recorded 105
plus a fraction elevated temp.	Guess they breed them tough up there in
Quebec...  The fact that she was 'born to be a nurse' in her mind since
she entered double digit age and is the best RN in a ICU/CCU setting I
have ever seen (though that for years before we got together other then
as co-workers) in the fifteen years I spent working as aide, LVN
(licensed Vocational Nurse to the non-Californians), modified psych
tech,
orderly.  She's not big on the OR and definitely wasn't for many years a
good candidate for the ER but in that setting she rocks.

Well, we have wnadered off topic.  Sorry.

I hear my 12 year old doing the dishes I said I would do before Mom gets
home so I'll go and give her a hand.

Post the pictures, please.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:06:18 -0400 kaime@mindspring.com writes:

> [...]

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: RE: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results