Prev: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships" Next: Re: New IF ships

Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

From: kaime@m...
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:06:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

-----Original Message-----
From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@yahoo.com>
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thursday, July 05, 2001 3:24 PM

>--- devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>>
>> ***
>> What do you think? Bad idea? Good idea? I'm not
>> trying to make work for Jon, but there are places
>> in the rules where there is a lot of room for
>> disagreement (especially in the fragmented fighter
>> rules).
>> ***
>>
>> I think it a poor idea.
>>
>> The_Beast
>>

>Direct and to the point, but not very helpful.
>Why would a set of official rules interpretations
>not be a valuable stopgap against the probable
>long wait for FBIII or FTIII?

I agree with David, a good set of 'official' or 'canon' decisions would
be
great.	Not only for the normal play group here in Atlanta GA USA, but
also
for all of the games at Cons our group now runs FT Demos at.  OUr next
one
should be at Sci-Fi Summer here in Atlanta.

We have some pics of our Con events that could be posted if the list is
interested btw.

Aimee

Prev: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships" Next: Re: New IF ships