Prev: RE: Scratchbuilding Vehicles Next: AI Fighters link

Re: New IF ships

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:39:02 -0400
Subject: Re: New IF ships

The_Beast spake:
> Oooo... Sounds like it would be a GREAT AAR! If you get the records
from
> Noam, please do give one a go; if not, any idea of the distribution of
> ships(the designs you've posted before, right?) and where those ships
fit
> into your battle plan would be of interest.

These were Noam-Built (tm) ships, I had nothing to do with the design
(except, possibly, having brought up the idea of asymmetrical in the
first
place--I don't recall who was first to mention it).  IIRC they were
speed 4,
whereas the pirates I was facing were speed 5-6.

My IF designs were normally MD6 and FP oriented; however, since Jon made
the
models symmetric, I've reworked the designs so they're no longer
lopsided.
Most of them below CH are still MD 6 (or higher), though, and I'll use
the
asymmetrics for someone else.

Prev: RE: Scratchbuilding Vehicles Next: AI Fighters link