Prev: RE: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results Next: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields - shall we put it to bed?

Re: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 17:10:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results

agoodall@canada.com wrote:

> Jon suggested that a soon-to-be official rule is to change the armour
penetration system. The rules state that you compare heavy weapon impact
versus armour class. Penetration is the Impact Die x the size class of
the weapon. Armour is D12 x the armour class of the point target. Jon
suggested that instead of rolling one die and multiplying the result by
the size/armour class, you roll a number of dice equal to the
size/armour class and add up the result (i.e. D12 x 2 becomes 2D12).

We use this in all games. It works well. We prefer it to the original
ruling.

Jaime

Prev: RE: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results Next: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields - shall we put it to bed?