Prev: OUDF CVL (was: New IF ships) Next: Re: New IF ships

Re: New IF ships

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:32:12 -0400
Subject: Re: New IF ships

> >From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
> Thanks for the Islamic suggestions, especially the class names. I have
> say I'm personally not keen on the asymmetric designs, especially as
the
> models are symmetrical, but interesting nonetheless!

 Unless I grabbed the wrong file, these are all symmetrical; I
redesigned
the IF ships to be compatible with the first minis that came out (eg the
Said al Islam BB has a B4 (or 2xB3) in the forward arc to fit that
pointy
thing on the bow, plus some SMR to match what I assume are tubes on the
sides, just ahead of the wings).
  I still like the asymetrical designs, but we'll either have to
relegate
those to New Israeli (since Noam likes them too, when last I heard) or
Alarishi (where I can do what I please, since I don't expect anyone to
be
neurotic enough to sculpt them).

  Die hard "asymetric IF" fans could hack off one wing from each ship,
but
I'm not *that* enthusiastic about it.

Prev: OUDF CVL (was: New IF ships) Next: Re: New IF ships