Prev: RE: [FT]WOTW Phalon Plasma Shield Next: Re: New IF ships

Re: New IF ships

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:23:14 +0100
Subject: Re: New IF ships

>From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
>> We're thinking "master mould in next couple of weeks, in full
>production
>> ready for Britcon and Colours (Aug/Sept)..." For the first batch, at
>least.
>>
>> Jon (GZG)
>

>And these would be what sizes?

Finished and almost ready for moulding, we have:

Islamics:
Patrol cruiser, heavy cruiser and big carrier.

Japanese:
Destroyer

UNSC:
Escort carrier (CH-sized carrier for 2 fighter groups)

NAC:
2 new fighter types, looking VERY SLIGHTLY like X and Y wings.....  ;-)
Strike Corvette (a biggish strikeboat, probably FTL capable)

Plus another new DD, which at present doesn't have a home - but maybe
FCT......

To follow: another few IF and UNSC, lots more Japs, FCT and also
Israelis!

Availability on all these is provisional on them surviving the master
moulding!

Thanks for the Islamic suggestions, especially the class names. I have
say I'm personally not keen on the asymmetric designs, especially as the
models are symmetrical, but interesting nonetheless!

Jon (GZG)

 Hopefully: