Prev: Re: FT-Maths check Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku Stingers Quesiton

Re: FT-Maths check

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Maths check

--- Bif Smith <bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Can someone check my designs for my omega
> destroyer,
> > > as it was done quickly
> > > from memory and in only 5 mins (I`m away from my
> > > books at the moment).
> > >
> > > Mass=181
> > > Cost=655
> > > Hull=48
> > > Thrust=2
> > > Screens=x2
> > > (thinking thrust=4 and no screens, any
> opinions?)
> > > Equipment=3xFCs, 4xPDS, 8xCl.2 (3A) bats,
> > > 4xfighters, 4xK3 (instead of beam
> > > bats, wonder if this would work instead of using
> the
> > > different beam bat
> > > ideas on the WDA?).
> > >
> > > Any comments?
> > >
> > > BIF
> > >
> > > "Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred,
> > > strong in arms, thick in head"

> > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
> >
> Mixing C bats, what C bats?

It looked like you were calling your batteries
C batts and A batts, so I thought it was first
edition designs.

> I checked your site
> (love the photos with the
> SSD`s). Am I correct in saying the furies air
> defence cruiser is the fleet
> action scale nova dreadnought?

Yes. and when you print the designs and cut out
the rectangles, you put the design and the picture
back to back and put them into a magic card clear
plastic card protector and you have a nice, portable,
SSD you can write on with wet erase markers.

Some in our group put regular plastic playing cards
just behind the design to make it stiffer. I'm the
only one that bothers with pictures of the ships on
the back of the SSD.

> Also, what is the
> miniture used for the
> oracle light cruiser? I don`t recognise it (hanging
> my sci fi head in shame
> <G>).

It should be just a very stylized picture of the
Agents of Gaming Babylon 5 Oracle scout:

http://www.agentsofgaming.com/oracle.gif

Frankly the picture looks better than the miniature
but I still like it.