Prev: RE: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: [FT] Sa'Vasku Stingers Quesiton

RE: Questions re Fighters

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:41:05 -0400
Subject: RE: Questions re Fighters

I would have him reread the section carefully. As it discusses splitting
your fire between multiple enemy groups, it is difficult to argure for 2
or
more.

Plus if you define it as 2 or more the term 'Multiple' becomes redundant
as
it would be difficult to have a dogfight with just 1 group.

-----
Brian Bell
-----