Prev: Re: [sg] More on the Gurkhas Next: Re: [sg] More on the Gurkhas

Re: [SG] Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed

From: NobJobz@a...
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:39:33 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG] Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed

In a message dated 29/06/01 5:21:13 AM E. Australia Standard Time,
yh728@victoria.tc.ca writes:

> Hmmm... it's been ages since I've seen either of the Terminator
movies, so
> I don't have a great idea what the aerial HK looks like, but what
you're
> proposing sounds a bit like my tilt-turbine VTOL -
> http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2gallery.html, the bottom set of photos -
which
> I kitbashed from the body of a Russian Hokum attack helo & the wings
and
> engines of an A-10, all in 1/144th scale for my 15mm SG2 troops.

That's really nice!  Its pretty close to the kind of thing I'm looking
for
for the Aerial HKs.  I'd need to modify the nose and tail a little, but
that's pretty much what I've been looking for, thanks!

> That was a fun kitbash, and it's a pretty cool vehicle - it gets lots
of
> attention when it's on the table, and not just from people trying to
shoot
> it down...

Its very cool.	I can see why it gets so much attention.

-Kelvin....