Prev: RE: GZG catalog item pics needed Next: Re: [FT] Robot workersRe: Why superships cost more per mass

RE: GZG catalog item pics needed

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:13:07 +0100
Subject: RE: GZG catalog item pics needed

>Brahahahah! <evil laugh>
>
>Laserlight, maybe you will be able to fill out your fleet.
>
>I, for one, am waiting anxiously. Any of the following would be
>welcome additons:
>Expanded OUDF line
>Expanded IF line
>NI line
>IC line
>LLAR line
>FCT line
>New Xeno Ships
> - Different KV Clan ships
> - Differnt Phalon Tribes
>Large Modular Freighters

The OUDF are really down to Nic, but there are some IF hulls on the
slips......
The rest of the sugggestions will go into the ideas file (ie: somewhere
in
the darker recesses of my mind - and no, you DON'T want to know what
else
is in there....)

>But you know that you are asking for trouble if you produce starship
>minis before BDS, don't you. You will start getting calls for FB3 and
>FT3 restarting the Vacheads vs Mud Sloggers list-war.

You know how it goes; sometimes you're in the frame of mind to write,
somethimes to sculpt; if you're inspired to do one, there's NO way you
can
make yourself do the other.....

Jon (GZG)