Prev: Re: Size Class Escalation Next: Re: Claim your Free 4-In-1 Super Pen, it's been paid for by...

Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:00:28 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:50:03 -0400 "Chris DeBoe"
<LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET>
writes:
>"generic"
>all?
>
>> > Yes.
>> > Also I'd like some prone / kneeling figures.
>
>Tony Francis wrote
>> And all in 15mm as well ;-)
>
>No no no--ONLY in 15mm. ;-)

Rest assured it will eventually get to God's Own Scale (6mm - 1/300th -
1/285th) for us DS2 types.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Size Class Escalation Next: Re: Claim your Free 4-In-1 Super Pen, it's been paid for by...