Prev: RE: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass? Next: RE: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass?

Re: GZG catalog item pics needed

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:27:36 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: GZG catalog item pics needed

> Hi all,
>   Was checking out the catalog and was wondering if anyone
> had pics of the following GZG part numbers ?
> DSM-135
> DSM-139
> DSM-140
> DSM-143
> &
> DSM-145
>
> Thanx,
> Kirk

I have a picture of some DS2 walkers here:
http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/pictures/Ds2wlk.jpg

Unfortunately I couldn't tell you which ones they are.
But I'm sure someone else on this list could identify them.

I don't have pictures of any of the other stuff sorry.

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: RE: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass? Next: RE: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass?