Prev: RE: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR Next: RE: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR

Re: [SG2] Generic Weapons? (was Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:16:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] Generic Weapons? (was Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

At 9:21 PM -0400 6/28/01, Allan Goodall wrote:

>Jon said he'd think about it. Perhaps if there's a demand for it, he'll
make
>the weapons available separately. It's not like they need special
castings (at
>least not the mortar; the other weapons might if they are moulded into
a crew
>member).

Well, a HVY MG should have crouched or even prone crewmen behind the
tripod mounted weapon. Some 25mm sandbags would also be nice. Generic
models would be nice I suppose. Especially mortars and such. Though a
couple of MG crewmen for each nationality would be great.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -