Prev: RE: Questions re Fighters Next: [SG] Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed

RE: Questions re Fighters

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:08:27 +1000
Subject: RE: Questions re Fighters

On Thursday, June 28, 2001 7:38 AM, Flynn Richardson
[SMTP:Flynn.Richardson@unilever.com] wrote:
> 1) Do fighters get re-rolls? vrs fighters? vrs ships? ( We could find
> reference to SM and that was it)
Yes, Yes (including torp/hvy vs fighter) & Yes.

> 2) In a multi fighter furball the side with initiative goes first and
can
> either target  1 or more groups with the damage shared amongst them...
Do
> the damaged fighters have to take a morale check before they can fire
back?
No.  Dogfights do not require morale, only antiship attacks.

> 3) A multi fighter dogfight occurs and lasts throughout the turn, Next
> turn some fighters want to leave... What are the penalties... and how
do
> they leave i.e. in the fighter movement section?
The fighters that stay get a free attack (under MT), but if you want to
use
a house rule, allow them to engage unhindered provided there is still 1
engaging fighter group.

> 4) The same type of situation as 3) but after the initial movement
some
> fighters want to use their secondary movement what happens? i.e. can
the
> other side get a free attack?
Same as above if in base-to-base contact.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: RE: Questions re Fighters Next: [SG] Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed