Prev: Re: [OT] Dutch Treats Next: RE: Monster ships

RE: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:22:09 +0200
Subject: RE: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass?

Alan Brain wrote:

>(BTW MTM = More Thrust Missile in the following)
>OTOH.... if and when we get MTMs with EMP warheads going, it's entirely
>possible that ships larger than about 300 could become less than
useful.

Very true. Or any sort of EMP weapon using similar mechanics, really -
they
cut back the over-sized ships quite a bit.

>But further discussion had better wait till we've sorted some of the
other
>issues about MTMs in playtesting.

And - recalling the WotW discussion on this particular subject - until
we've hashed out whether an EMP weapon with potentially "unlimited"
effect
is acceptable ;-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [OT] Dutch Treats Next: RE: Monster ships