Prev: Re: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation) Next: Terminator Miniature Help needed

[SGII] Ghurka Pipers

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:53:35 -0000
Subject: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers

Well, I feel that the bag-pipe itself ought to have a morale modifier;
napolionic french troops refered to highlanders as "Devil Women" and the

pipes let them know they were coming. To be honest knowing that the
Ghurkas
were coming would be just as terrifying if not more so!

Maybe they always have an increased mission motivation/enemy has a
decreeased one? until the bag-pipe can be eliminated. I understand that
people might no twant to make it "A Magical Item" but it is for things
like
the beg-pipe that such wonders were invented to simulate.
_

Prev: Re: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation) Next: Terminator Miniature Help needed