Prev: Re Duplicate posts Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:22:03 +1000
Subject: Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)

G'day,

 >Cinematic.  When you build the fighters
 >yourself, you tend to base them on your
 >own ideas/experience....

Very true ;)

 >So...How many "miles" to the nearest neighbor?  ;-)

Well the main place we lived it would've been 5km+ (sorry was born post
miles). But I've been to stations where it was a hell of a lot more,
couldn't tell you how big exactly, but it takes a good part of the day
get from the edge of the property to the homestead by car (these are the

kind of stations that are larger than some European nations).

Cheers

Prev: Re Duplicate posts Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?