Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day + [LST] Next: Re: Fighter Customization Rules

Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:28:41 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)

On Tue, 26 Jun 101 aebrain@austarmetro.com.au wrote:

> > *chuckle* I travel for over an hour to get to work, and the same
back. And
> > to get to wednesday's swordfighting training, the train trip is 2.5
hours.
> > And the same back. And I call none of that 'vacation' ;)
> >
> > So where do I live? The Netherlands, a tiny, vastly overpopulated
country.
> > Go figure ;)
>
> Yes, communications in the Netherlands are rather good. I used to
drive from
> Hengelo in the far east to Den Haag in the far west on weekends just
to get to
> the Boutique de la Grande Armee, a good wargaming shop with a games
room *AND
> BAR* in the back. Jonge Jenever and WRG Ancients... Heck, it was less
than 300
> km one-way, we do that on weekends when going shopping in Sydney.

ACK! When was this? I used to go there to get my wargames figures! I
lived
only a few streets away.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7ORxEJXH58oo6ncURAqg9AKCK5FUsl+1TSRbtPPBrkRjYkl2WrQCg2in7
OjEXXFpAOeVBJk0xEpmiHRw=
=q14d

Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day + [LST] Next: Re: Fighter Customization Rules