Prev: Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: Re: Mounted Cavalry

Re: AW: [FT]Star Trek rules - BIG thanks

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AW: [FT]Star Trek rules - BIG thanks

Oh, forgot one source. There's a guy name of
Bergstrom

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/4155/thumbs/orderform.html

(but don't try to use the order form. I think there
is an email address in there somewhere)

and he has a few tiny versions of some federation
and klingon and romulan ships. He has a little
Enterprise D I called the Dolphin class heavy
frigate. They are only 0.80 apiece. There are
also little Klingon D7's and little Romulan
warbirds. All are $0.80 apiece.

There are lots of other neat little ships like a
ship that resembles Galaxy Quest's Protector,
a tiny shadow ship, a martian war machine (great
grav tank for dirtside), a martian walker (infantry
walker?), tiny battlestar galacticas, tiny
narn cruisers, and so forth. Unless you play at
a very small scale (like the Star Fleet Elite
line Task force put out so people could play in
regular small hex grids) these ships are at best
destroyers and at worse corvettes, but they're
cheap and well made (and cute as buttons).

Prev: Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: Re: Mounted Cavalry