Prev: Re: Super-Duper Sensor System Next: Re: All pilots have certain traits in common...

Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:23:12 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?

David,
     I have many of the same models and reached many of the same
conclusions
as to ship classes. ( Many of yours are superior and I'm making changes
lol)
The
only real differences are that I went by the size of the model in
determining it's class
and converted and scratch built  what wasn't commercially available. I
used
all these
originally for Starfleet Battles and am no in the process of converting
the
races from
that system over to Full Thrust. I have the Feds and Klingons done,
have
the Kzinti
about fifty percent done. That just leaves the Romulan, Gorn, Hydran,
and
Lyran left
to do for the standard races and the Frax and Qaris from the simulator
book.

Don