Prev: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]

Re: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation)

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation)

--- Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk>
wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 04:36:52 -0700 (PDT) David
> Griffin
> <carbon_dragon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Well, it's about 6" long maybe a bit longer. It's
> just a bit bigger
> than the RAFM Excelsior miniature made for FASA, but
> cast in resin
> rather than lead or pewter. Supposedly it's 1/3900
> and made to sit next
> to the DS9 model. <
>
> Hmmm... That sounds a little bit small. The E-E
> should be about 7" long ...

Well I don't have the miniature and a ruler in front
of me right now, but I will say that the Excelsior
RAFM miniature is a pretty sizeable superdreadnought
in Full Thrust. The Enterprise E is even bigger and
will be kind of at the limit of what is believable in
a Full Thrust game. I'll try to remember to measure
it when I get home.

Prev: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]