Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!)

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:30:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!)

> Would you in combat? Again this is for extended off horse use, like
days
away from his mount.
   In combat if mounted he can dissmount move to contact in his riding
boots. (been done, wont kill um!)
Or just prior to combat? These guys are dragoons
> right? Not Cavalry?

 --> I would have to say dragoons , but again I'm going by the FM you
will
spend more time riding it seems then dismounted fighting, and spurs are
must have for control and speed! At this scale the boots are not going
be a real big issue. ( can always cut off the spurs)

Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?