Prev: Re: [CON] Dragonflight 2001 Aug 24-26 Next: RE: Mounted Cavalry

RE: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:41:42 -0400
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day

My mistake, I misread it this last time. I thought it took biomass equal
the mass of the system repaired. So to repair a 7 point Power Generator
would take 7 biomass and 7 energy points. But I WAS WRONG.

It take POWER equal to the mass of the system repaired, but only ONE
mass to
attempt a repair. (As you pointed out).

-----
Brian Bell