Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day Next: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?

Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:34:07 +1000
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day

G'day

 >Well this was originally a human idea,
 >based on the final episode of Voyager
 >having that anti borg deployable armour.

I know I'm being picky (sorry) and its probably my own fault for being
on
an international mailer, but can we kinda remember that some of us
living
in the boondocks don't get to see things when you guys do... at this
rate
I'm gonna know the whole plot of the final episode before I even see the

first half of the season ;)

I know spoiler space can suck, but it is appreciated ;)

Thanks

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day Next: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?