Prev: Re: Small Ships--Why? Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

Re: [DS] Steve Gibson's Infantry Expansion (was: [FT] Traveller Fighter Groups)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:57:02 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS] Steve Gibson's Infantry Expansion (was: [FT] Traveller Fighter Groups)

[unsolicited praise/plug]

Great web site, even if the stupid computer I use can't figure out the
submission page for FT ships...  The article mentioned is a key part in
my efforts to merge Starguard (and all the work I have done for my
campaign generator for same) and Dirtside 2.  Thanks to Mr. Gibson for
the ideas and Mr. Bell for the web site.

*Muchas Gracias*,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 06:36:33 -0400 "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)"
<Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil> writes:
>I have a copy of his 'Alternate Infantry Point System' at
>http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/techlib/advInf.html
>
>It has some new movement types in it.
>

>-----
>Brian Bell
>bbell1@insight.rr.com
>http://ww.ftsr.org/
>-----

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Small Ships--Why? Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI