Prev: RE: Re: [sg] Eureka 100 Next: Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI

[OT] Unpredictable AI

From: "Peter C" <petrov_101@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:40:10 -0000
Subject: [OT] Unpredictable AI

>On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>

> > Could someone please connect this discussion to FTII again?
>
>I think it's still very connected, it just doesn't translate into dice
>modifiers or suchlike. It's a discussion on what sort of 'fluff' makes
>sense. I don't know about others, but I'm working on a FT/SG campaign,
and
>I want the fluff in my campaign to make sense. Hence the interest.
>
>Cheers,
>
>    Derk

Not to be a stick in the mud but the Unpredictable AI discussion would
be
much more interesting if it did include FTII specific mechanics (or
campaign
mechanics for FT/SG... always looking for new ideas from other player's
FT
campaigns ;).  If it's possible to include such things in future
mailings,
that would be way cool.  :)

Thanks,

Pete

Prev: RE: Re: [sg] Eureka 100 Next: Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI