Prev: RE: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: RE: Re: [sg] Eureka 100

Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:28:21 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Could someone please connect this discussion to FTII again?

I think it's still very connected, it just doesn't translate into dice
modifiers or suchlike. It's a discussion on what sort of 'fluff' makes
sense. I don't know about others, but I'm working on a FT/SG campaign,
and
I want the fluff in my campaign to make sense. Hence the interest.

Cheers,

   Derk

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7MhKtJXH58oo6ncURArLjAJ94aJlnSrccc0prWBTCh29wBWtJSACgjBIV
+8W7m4fzS0aZije4rKmqkHg=
=4sae

Prev: RE: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: RE: Re: [sg] Eureka 100