Prev: Re: [sg] Eureka 100 Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:12:30 +1000
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

From: "Ground Zero Games" <jon@gzg.com>

> If you want an [OFFICIAL] ruling to quote at people, then as far as
I'm
> concerned the changes that Beth and the others have outlined (reduce
> stinger range band to 9", shift Pods to R pool and spicules to D pool)
are
> about as close to being [OFFICIAL] as anything right now. This will
finally
> be "confirmed" in the next book we put out (no, DON'T ask when that'll
> be....) but for the moment consider them the "officially favoured
option
> for further testing".

..and may I also suggest that to put some limit on roll-your-own ships,
that stinger nodes are only capable of handling 32 pts of energy each.
This will still give em a range of 54" of course...

This makes the FB-2 ships more useful, as otherwise why would any

Prev: Re: [sg] Eureka 100 Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI