Prev: Re: [sg] Eureka 100 Next: Re: [sg] Eureka 100

Re: [sg] Eureka 100

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:05:42 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [sg] Eureka 100

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

> > Once there are enough people who have signed up to show their
interest,
> > Eureka will start production. So, if you're interested, 'order' some
of
> > those figs. (They cost 0.00$ to order, and when they are modelled,
you
> > can THEN decide to actually order them or not, based on quality etc.
That
> > is, if I understood the web page correctly)
>
> Not quite. When the orders reach 100 (or 300 for the 15 mm), they ask
you to
> confirm the order. Presumably, if too many decline, they won't produce
it.

Ah.. Well, that does make sense. Although I understood we won't quite
need
the 100 for this one, but that info should be on Frits's website.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7MZzQJXH58oo6ncURAjlnAJsE5Lv2NAfYXP5Y2el2gTtP6ilGUwCgue5S
qseB5zxZH/LkkC/TGMwBjao=
=6pY+

Prev: Re: [sg] Eureka 100 Next: Re: [sg] Eureka 100