Prev: Re: [FT]SML question Next: Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:58:34 +1000
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

G'day Jaime,

 >I know that many people think the savas are not balanced. Is there a
 >consensus that if the range bands are decreased to 9mu that it fixes
the
 >problem?

It solves a lot of problems, but I'd also suggest you use the other
modifications Brendan mentioned (spicules from defense pool, pods from
repair pool) as well. I'd also be very careful of having prelaunched
drones... make sure you remember to pay for the biomass (i.e. cross it
off)
before the battle starts.

 >Having played humans for years I want to go with something
 >different and I like the idea of the savas but unless I can get others
 >to play and think it's fair there's not much point ;)

Well these changes should help a great deal. If you're mates do still
have
some qualms get them to email us (the list or look in the archives) and
we'll give them plenty of suggestions on how to deflate you....erm...
the SV ;)

Cheers

Prev: Re: [FT]SML question Next: Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM