Prev: Sa'Vasku Next: RE: Sa'Vasku

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:32:55 +0900
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

I have found that fair is not always necessary. Depends on how victory
is
measured.

How about (off the top of my head) a holding action protecting slow,
fleeing freighters carrying colonists against an incoming Sa'Vasku
invasion
fleet? The goal is not to destroy the invaders, but manage to get the
colonists off the board safely... you know, the old "I only need enough
gas
for a one-way trip" kind of mission.

Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> I know that many people think the savas are not balanced. Is there a
> consensus that if the range bands are decreased to 9mu that it fixes
the
> problem? Having played humans for years I want to go with something
> different and I like the idea of the savas but unless I can get others
> to play and think it's fair there's not much point ;)

=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan