Prev: Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM Next: PUH-LEASE... Re: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Re: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:33:46 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Chris DeBoe wrote:

> > Having said that, and being in the web development business myself
as an
> > independant contractor, doing websites for little companies...  it
would
> > cost a bundle to do a miniature company's site, no matter how you
look at
> > it.  Unless the company only has 50 miniatures...  If you hire
someone
> like
> > me, and get me to do the pics with a digital camera, it's going to
cost
> too
> > much.  Yes, I can set up an assembly line for the photos, with a
lighting
> > rig all set up, my digital camera mounted, focused and ready to go,
etc
> > etc.  But still...	Taking 500 pictures will take quite a while.
>
> Of course, you can put multiple minis in one pic

Yes, but only so far, or you'll seriously suffer in the image quality
department.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7L40CJXH58oo6ncURAituAKDWhGVHTJ7CXPYQtkbFutjoqD4ktwCglTyc
6mvDUdNPQ1GJmbLpFmG4aBY=
=kCk5

Prev: Re: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM Next: PUH-LEASE... Re: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site