Prev: Re: First Full Thrust ship Next: Re: [FT]SML question

Re: First Full Thrust ship

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:19:42 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: First Full Thrust ship

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Mike Stanczyk wrote:

> Nice work!  Love the paint job.

Thanks :)

> Can you get a better picture of it though?
> Needs more depth of focus.  (Of course, if you did the picture with a
flat bed
> scanner I'll put my foot back in my mouth.)

Some of the pictures do have a low depth of focus - sort of on purpose,
make it seem larger than just a small miniature (selected wide open
diaphragm). But the other pics should have a decent depth of focus?

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7LlR9JXH58oo6ncURAmSoAKCFyWPv3DhdskuZ6yjhrN8YbaPcrQCdHz9G
99Z9m1dHW5wwCpqS2w/Fo0Q=
=W1YC

Prev: Re: First Full Thrust ship Next: Re: [FT]SML question