Prev: RE: [Ft] Objects was fwd: [Full Thrust] Earn Good Karma, Help a Newbie (fwd) Next: Subject: RE: Sensors

RE: [FT]SML question

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:41:06 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT]SML question

True.

FB indicates in the flavor text the SHORTEST turn-arround-time between
jumps
is 6 hours. I would suggest making this a little random (as some ships
are
not as efficient as others and some are need a little longer do to
service
wear). I would suggest 6-8 hours (5 hours + 0.5(1d6) rounded up).

Using 15 minutes per turn this would be 24-32 turns before the tug could
jump out of the system. Using 7.5 minute turns it would be 48-64 turns.

If jumping in, dropping the stingships, jumping out, recharging, jumping
in,
picking up the stingships and jumping back out. It would be a minimum of
96
turns (192 turns using 7.5).

-----
Brian Bell