Prev: IMT Star Wars ship in good scale Next: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

RE: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:37:35 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, David Rodemaker wrote:

> > I say things about the old GW. The really old GW....
>
> The GW when White Dwarf was an AD&D/Traveller mag, the GW when it was
Rogue
> Trader, the GW when everyone looked at that first... old... Harlequin
Army
> List and said "MY GOD!?!?"

That's it!

> I really think that that was the beginning of the end.

Or was it the end of the beginning? ;)

Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7LLKjJXH58oo6ncURAlSKAJ0Rqtw6DrP+bEKf37tvhvgaUCA8bACfWAXJ
/SJXRhiYgiUmW7I1fpBJGLs=
=8kWb

Prev: IMT Star Wars ship in good scale Next: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?