Prev: Re: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded Next: First Full Thrust ship

Re: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:13:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

FYI:Ryan, your post seems to have come through double, again. Oh, on
second
look, I guess it's the carbon copy you sent direct. Nevermind...

***
Well, something like that in DS would be Boom Chit bait. Fun to run
against, but canonically difficult to from Chi Draconis to an ESU
world for Eurie bashing...
***

Well, at 1/35th, I was thinking SGII. ;->= However, canon, it ain't.

Wait, a settler-bashed armored-armed construction unit! Looks ESU tech
me.

***
Thats how it was....
***

;->= I said I didn't play MUCH. I still have a
deoderant-and-plastic-spoon
skimmer...

I also still have an unpainted Space Marine plastic company box set. I'd
have to say, though, the current fantasy regiments are almost the same
kind
of value. With constant dollar, maybe better. (See, I can say nice
things
about GW! It just hurts.)

Prev: Re: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded Next: First Full Thrust ship