Prev: RE: Gurkhas uploaded Next: Re: Gurkhas uploaded

campaign balance

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:03:35 -0400
Subject: campaign balance

To balance ships for features they don't have,
I'd (roughly) recalc for the ship sans the useless
feature.

For example, in convoy attack or planetary
landing scenarios where the ships are pretty
much defenseless (a couple of PDS), I ignore
the cost of the transports when determining
balance.

That seems to work reasonably well. Just make
sure the attributes you are referring to ARE
actually useless. :)

<Example of a "useless unit" that isn't is an
ADS vehicle in DS2 when no enemy air shows
up... it can be turned to anti infantry role!>

Prev: RE: Gurkhas uploaded Next: Re: Gurkhas uploaded