Prev: RE: Unit Labels Next: RE: [FT]SML question

Re: Unit Labels

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:27:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Unit Labels

I did a similar thing, but printed the full ship's name plus national
symbol onto sheets of self-adhesive labels. Each label was designed to
be 4mm high, so that they could be stuck onto 156 thou wide strips of
Evergreen styrene cut to length. These were then stuck to the ship
bases. I find it adds a bit of character to have each ship individually
named rather than just referred to by number.

--
Tony Francis

Prev: RE: Unit Labels Next: RE: [FT]SML question