Prev: RE: [FT]SML question Next: [Ft] Objects was fwd: [Full Thrust] Earn Good Karma, Help a Newbie (fwd)

RE: Gurkhas uploaded

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:58:27 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: Gurkhas uploaded

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Beth Fulton wrote:

> G'day,
>
>  >Back when you were still in diapers on your mothers teat, I was
>  >painting my dwarven army... (Ugh! I just realized this is actually
true
>  >for some of them. Ack! I feel old all of the sudden....)
>
> Lucky dwarves have such a long lifespan ;)

I'm too tall for a dwarf, and too heavy for an elf...

That is, until Carrotwas confirmed to be a dwarf. I guess I can be a
dwarf
afterall.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7KbIZJXH58oo6ncURAq6FAJ9AA9g9IjXOnorsAiYuDSCUXjNErwCeKT4f
91V9DaLTSFD28K6nwK0L+/g=
=MLCs

Prev: RE: [FT]SML question Next: [Ft] Objects was fwd: [Full Thrust] Earn Good Karma, Help a Newbie (fwd)