Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: RE: [FT] Campaign vs Scenario Game Balance (Long) Pt1

RE: SST TOE

From: "Chuck Parrott" <chuckparrott@e...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:22:12 -0400
Subject: RE: SST TOE

If you can get your hands on Avalon Hill's Starship Troopers game (the
old
one, not the movie edition) it has a complete TO&E for the Terrans, bugs
and
skinnys.  I'm at my office right now and don't have my copy handy, but i
would be glad to compile the information for you if you can't get one
yourself.

Chuck