Prev: Re: Ghurka's uploaded Next: RE: Gurkhas uploaded

Re: Unit labels

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:29:20 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Unit labels

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Roger Books wrote:

> For some reason my labelling scheme not only shows I'm a
> computer geek but tends to annoy people.
>
> I use standard plastic bases and code numbers in binary
> along the edge.  So, for instance, unit 4 would be

Bah! A true electronics geek would use the decimal resistor code ;)
(black=0, brown=1 (I think), etc. I always need to look it up ;) )

Now, what should a physics geek use? Hrm...

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7KNhVJXH58oo6ncURAn9JAJ9Q2OvElC1zkGlhY/de3X1wsjCS8gCbBaWB
cV78k7lKeBvaxGhsUnabtuw=
=9oVD

Prev: Re: Ghurka's uploaded Next: RE: Gurkhas uploaded