Prev: RE: Gurkhas uploaded Next: RE: Ghurka's uploaded

Unit labels

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:11:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Unit labels

For some reason my labelling scheme not only shows I'm a
computer geek but tends to annoy people.

I use standard plastic bases and code numbers in binary
along the edge.  So, for instance, unit 4 would be

Yellow White Yellow Yellow, (0100)

unit 6 would be

Yellow White White Yellow, (0110)

For some reason this annoys those that don't know how
to read binary.

To be fair my girlfriend, who has a much steadier
touch than I do, paints numbers along the edge.

Oh, as far as painting technique, the heels of my hands
are always pressed together when I paint.  It doesn't
matter if you shake as long as everything shakes together. :)

Prev: RE: Gurkhas uploaded Next: RE: Ghurka's uploaded