Prev: RE: Gurkhas uploaded Next: Re: beams and shooting at fighters

Re: beams and shooting at fighters

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:35:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: beams and shooting at fighters

--- Derk Groeneveld <derk@cistron.nl> wrote:
> Actually, that does seem to be the negative impact.
> Big ships 'hunting
> down fighters' strikes me as silly, as fighters
> SHOULD easily be able to
> stay out of reach if they want to. ...

True. I do find it very annoying sometimes for the
enemy fighters to be right there flying in formation
with my fleet waiting for a good moment to attack
and here I am with loads of PDS's and ADFC's and
I can't even touch them till they attack.

Prev: RE: Gurkhas uploaded Next: Re: beams and shooting at fighters