Prev: Re: Painting FT models Next: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

Re: Painting FT models

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 04:39:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Painting FT models

I've had good luck with Chessex cases and also
something called an Army Transport sold around
the Atlanta area. It's a big soft rectangular case
with padded sides and foam pieces, some thick and
some thin that fit inside. I use clearcoat as well
and I've never noticed damage from friction or
abrasion.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/GalleryFrame.htm