Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: Re: [FT] ADFC Re: Painting FT models

Re: 2nd CanAm

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:22:43 -0400
Subject: Re: 2nd CanAm

From: "David Griffin" <carbon_dragon@yahoo.com>

> Well then the pretested, fixed ship scenario would appear to be an
answer.
<snip> Perhaps
> you could ask the CANAM players to submit ships in  advance?

The players would not design them at all.  I would design IF ships and
NI
ships (the latter being based on Noam's published examples) and post
them.
If a player wants a CH. he'd be able to pick IF Heavy Cruiser A or B, or
Israeli Cruiser Aleph or Beth, but no modifications

Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: Re: [FT] ADFC Re: Painting FT models