Prev: 2nd CanAm Next: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

Re: [LST] Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [LST] Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

Maybe there's a middle ground. What if you paid
extra for beams (type 1 and up) which could engage
small targets. Say it was called a fast traverse
turret or something. That way, you're paying extra
for a little extra security against fighters. You
would have to work out the costs. Maybe you'd just
buy that kind of tech for the entire ship at once.
After all a PDS only costs 1 mass.