Prev: Re: SG2 Humour Next: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:40:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

***
Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?
***

Discussion seems to be repeating, so my own answers are:

If you wish to play that way, and you can get someone else to, yes.

Should it be a printed optional rule in FBIII? Could be, but I can think
of
things I'd prefer to take up the space.

Should it be a part of the main rule system? Definitely not. I'd rather
see
the PDS capability of class 1's dropped, first. It was a kludge, though
an
acceptable one, to begin with.

Likewise defend-against-all screens, though it might be more interesting
me on the optional list, if cleaned up greatly, stated that all ships
should have 'em, and suites of weapons to mimic the background you've
mentioned, without mentioning it IN the book.

Prev: Re: SG2 Humour Next: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?