Prev: RE: Painting FT models Next: RE: [ds2] Random Events chart for DS2

Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:06:19 -0400
Subject: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

At 8:46 PM +0200 6/12/01, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> <groan> No, no, NO. *PDAF* and *ADAF* both destroy 1/6 of an MTM
>per shot. Neither of those systems exist in the Fleet Books.
>
>The Fleet Book PDS destroys 1/2 MTM per shot (misses on 1-3, hits on
4-6).

This is what is throwing me. Why does FB pds work different? PDAF was
effectively what PDS is. The mechanism vs fighters didn't change at
all. Why is PDS more effective against MT missiles?

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: RE: Painting FT models Next: RE: [ds2] Random Events chart for DS2