Prev: Re: Limited AAR for FT at BenCon in Denver Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Design System Concept - some numbers

Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:57:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Mike Stanczyk wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Brian Burger wrote:
>
> > As an aside, I've usually gotten considerablly faster service on
orders to
> > the UK compared to orders from North American companies! My record
is a
> > two-week turnaround on an order from Irregular! It makes the steeper
S&H
> > charges worth it, plus many firms do not have N.A. distributors.
> >
> *snicker*  I've gotten a week turnaround from Tony at Brigade.  My
local store
> can't order -Mage Knight- in under 2 weeks.

Was yours an email & credit card order?

Mine was a money-order & snail mail - the 2-week turnaround is from the
day I *mailed* the letter here in Canada, to when I got the full order
back from Irreg! Irreg must have recieved, filled & mailed my order
nearly
on the same day, given the shipping distance involved...

My best turnaround on North American orders is maybe 3-4 weeks, and
that's
with credit cards & email... OTOH, my local store is pretty small and
(understandably) reluctant to order stuff from odd companies who aren't
on
their regular wholesale lists.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Limited AAR for FT at BenCon in Denver Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Design System Concept - some numbers