Prev: Re: Andrew Martin's webpage???? Next: Random Events chart for DS2

Thanks!

From: "mark and staci drake" <thedrake@p...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:46:49 -0500
Subject: Thanks!

Thanks to all that responded on my query for the missing DS2
pages...really
appreciate the help from all of the members of this list when needed.

Anyone running a DS2 campaign lately? Am doing preliminary work on a
solo
campaign idea of mine,and was wondering what others are doing in this
area.Currently reading everything I can find on the web concerning DS2
campaigns in order to get the gist of campaign mechanics
(set-up,background,forces,etc.)

Just curious..........

Prev: Re: Andrew Martin's webpage???? Next: Random Events chart for DS2